Monday, November 12, 2007

My Little Sister

Lets have a bubble fight
Hi, my name is La La. I don't have a blog so my mom let me post on her blog.
I have two little sisters and one big brother.My youngest sister , Annie can be such a booger sometimes.She runs around the house pitching fits and making messes.
But that doesn't mean shes not cute.She calls me La La. I really do love her, but she can be such a brat at times. You can just see the meanness coming out of her eyes in the picture above.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Lori, I got your comment:)
You're very welcome, I'm so glad you liked it!!!!
I had fun doing it, thought it was a hard work. I hope you enjoy it and have fun blogging:)

PoohBear said...

Hi Lauren!! That is a funny picture of Annie!! But it's very cute!

Denna said...

Lauren, Something has happened to your blog. I have tried the same address you had, and it is not coming up. Check and make sure everything is spelled right and send me the new address. I know you said it is the same, but there is no way. I have typed it a several times and it is not coming up. I think either I am missing a letter or you or missing one. You can delete this, once you read it.Just email me the correct address. Don't go to blogger and look at your blog. Just type your blog name like you was looking it up, and you will see what I mean.

Family said...

I noticed what was wrong deena.2 go 2 my blog u have 2 type lollipos-sweetshoppe blah blah blah. when i redid my blog , on the address i left out one of the p's in pops. i didn't know i did though.sorry!