Monday, March 24, 2008

ready for my babies to come home

O-kay.... I'm sitting here after restless pacing, reading, eating, etc... waiting for my kiddies to come home. I'll explain, 2 of my children went on a 11 day trip out west to Montana to visit with my brother-in-law and sis-in-law with the my husbands parents. What were we thinking? That's just entirely too long! I miss them so bad and I am not going to bed till they get here! It's 3:51 in the early morning. Aren't we going to have a fun day? I did sleep yesterday afternoon for about 4 hours so I'm not glazed over yet. I'm just worried. They need to be here by now! They were suppose to be here by 3:30a.m., but you know how that goes. They flew into Nashville and got their(in-laws) car they left at the airport, so they figured they'd be home in our little city by 3:30. Yeah, they are 2 minutes away, gotta go! Thank you God!!!!

No comments: