Monday, May 26, 2008

God is still God

In the good times and the bad times, God is still God. When your up on the mountain, or down in the valley, when things go wrong, he'll make them right. Years ago I thought that a situation in my family was hopeless, but I have learned that if you wait on God, he can make everything bright again. The way seemed so dim, but he really did send the brightness our way several years later. I have a saved Dad due to that brightness that he shed down on us. I am so thankful that he is saved right now. How would he have handled the valley that we are in right now if he didn't have God in his heart? My heart is broken right now, as is the rest of our family, our church family and many, many friends, in many areas of the country. Let's all pray for each other that God will give us the comfort that he promises us. His word says, I will never leave thee or forsake thee. That is a GREAT comfort. In Psalms 29:11, it says, The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. This is really helping me. Another verse, Psalms 27:1-The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Please, ecspecially pray for the family. No one knows until their gone how much their loved. She was soooooo loved. Did she not realize????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

Praying for you all, friend. =(

Denna said...

Stay encouraged. We are praying for you all. In spite of it all God is still blessing and He still cares.
We have to keep on walking in the good times and the bad.
Love ya
Denna

Lisa said...

"you are definetly in our prayers !!We love you all! stay encouraged God is still in control and he said he would put nothing on us that we could not BEAR!! We loved her so much too! Our heart aches for you all!! lol Lisa {bonnies sis} in case you didnot reconize the name??

Omaloriann said...

God bless your whole family L. God is true - he will not forsake us. Praying for all.