Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Troops





The sacrifice these men make for our country is something that is totally unimaginable in my mind. These men know that they may not make it home, but they love our country so much that they will put their lives on the line to allow us to keep our freedom. I have posted a few pictures here of my first cousin who is in the military police battalion over in Iraq right now, protecting us from our seen and not so unseen enemies. In my mind these men and women are the hero's of our country. Let's remember them in our prayers that God will protect them and reward them for their ultimate sacrifice.


I Love You Boo, Stay safe.

2 comments:

Denna said...

Hey Boo, May God Bless you and bring you home safely.

LucisMomma said...

Thank you, Boo, for what you are doing. My family appreciates your hard work and sacrifices so much.

susan, military wife